6 июня 2018 г.

Вдохновение приглашённого дизайнера - Hema

I'm Hema from India here with you all today. I'm very thankful to Anna for giving me this oppurtunity and I'm very excited to share my work here with you all. 
I have created this scraplayout based on the moodboard and the colors which inspired me to create this piece.

I have decorated the layout with Lindys sprays, few diecuts, Little birdie's primed chipboard-window, Litle birdie chipboard title which was heat set with Lindys Embossing powder - and later added Ranger clear crackle for more texture, Prima stencil run through gesso, floruish stencil was used with distress inks, hexagon melange, micro balls, Prima flowers, Little birdie flowers, few diecuts of flowers and fairies adhered and layered. Hope you guys like my work and get inspired.






Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

















Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.